Following last month announcing the signing of a two-year extension to its internet systems supply deal with all the New Mexico Lottery, global gaming and lottery solutions innovator, Intralot SA (ATH:INLOT)has announced a new contract with Dutch national lottery operator, Nederlandse Loterij.
Based on the official media launch , following a competitive tender, the Athens-listed firm has been selected as the operator’s fundamental lottery system supplier. The Netherlands-headquartered lottery will make the switch into the new central system and install Intralot’s engineering solutions in all its retail locations throughout the country at northwestern Europe in 2019.
“quality and flexibility“
Commenting on the contract, Chief Financial Officer for Nederlandse Loterij, Arjan Blok stated…
“Following an intensive international tender procedure in which we’ve compared services of leading providers in the gaming industry, we are convinced INTRALOT will be able to deliver the high quality and flexibility we need to meet the challenges in a fast and changing marketplace.
For its part, Intralot Chief Commerical Officer, Nikos Nikolakopoulos explained…
&ldquoWe are thrilled to be selected by Nederlandse Loterij for the distribution of a brand new central system and terminals solution. Through this collaboration opportunity we deliver our newest technological inventions of a flexible modular central system that minimizes time-to-market and reduces operator overall cost of ownership together with the most advanced camera clerk controlled terminal that will offer tremendous benefits to the operator along with the merchants ’ network”.
Broad range of games:
Launched in 2016 via the merger of this Nederlandse Staatsloterij and De Lotto, Nederlandse Loterij now offers seven popular games of chance from the Netherlands.
In keeping with its mission to invest in a healthier and happier society, Nederlandse Loterij allegedly frees 37 percent of its revenues to charity and national sporting associations, with the remaining 63 percent donated to the Dutch national treasury.
Making a strong showing at the World Lottery Summit 2018 in Buenos Aires, Intralot showcased the intelligent future of gambling at its booth at the event hosted by Asociación p Loterías Estatales Argentinas past month.